An electric fence system consists of electric wires carrying high voltage electric pulses that provide a non-lethal repulse shock to an intruder. This results in alarm activation, which is transmitted to security personnel monitoring the site.The need for a higher level of security to meet more sophisticated intruders is growing. Whereas in the past a security fence was merely a passive physical barrier, the reality of today’s world prescribes the use of ACTIVE intrusion detection system that REACTS to an intrusion attempt, REPEL’s the intruder and DELAY’s the entry time.
Our technical team consists of experienced experts in the field who are there to assist and advice you on the different configurations commonly used to meet the site requirements. The electric wire barrier can be installed in a manner so as to provide a wider physical barrier that makes intrusion by way of digging or climbing impossible.
Electric fence can be mounted on existing perimeter walls or as a stand-alone fence of Private residence, housing estates, Industrial complexes, prison’s, factories, warehouses, military installations and government facilities at large.
Electric fence serves with the following advantages:
- Easy installation on existing wall or fence, or as a stand-alone perimeter fence.
- Provides a physical barrier that delay the intrusion time.
- Provides an electric shock to repulse an intruder.
- Acts as a psychological barrier to deter intrusion attempts.
- Provides a high level of detection capability to detect an intrusion attempt and set off the alarm that will notify and activate the security personnel.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Easy to operate.
- The electric wires serve as a perimeter fence, alleviating the need to erect another conventional fence.
- Reduce cost of security personnel.
Contact us to learn more about electric fencing and razor wire services or to get a quote.