Meet the leaders who provide the vision and guidance to make Perimeter Protection Limited an outstanding security service provide
Served in the disciplined forces and later retired at the position of Senior Assistant Commissioner of Police. Joginder Singh Sokhi DSM received the following awards; the Distinguished Service Medal (DSM) in 1979, Commemorative Medal (1978), Installation Medal (1974), General Service Medal (1973), 20th Anniversary Medal (1983) and various commendations from the Public, Commissioner of Police and Attorney General’s Office.
Joginder Singh Sokhi DSM founded PPL in 1984 and registered it under the name Perimeter Protection Limited in the same year that the business commenced. He extended his influence within the industry when he became the company representative and an Executive Committee Member in the Protective Security Industry Association.
Active in the community, Joginder Singh Sokhi DSM is a member of Kenya Police Association and National Association of Kenya Investigators (NAKI). He has also been involved in many charity activities.
Baljit Singh Sokhi was appointed the Director of Perimeter Protection LTD in the year 1993. Before the appointment to this position, he was the company Head of Field Operations. Since then, his leadership has seen the company rise to an outstanding and competitive standard in the current market industry.
He is also a founding member of PSIA where he served as a founding Committee Member and currently serves as a Trustee.
At Perimeter Protection Limited, we develop our values around integrity, safety, customer focus, engagement and gradual improvement making a difference for our employees and our customers. Our values ensure that we work to protect ourselves and others, offer reliable solutions, always displaying the highest standards of ethics, and use technology to achieve goals.
- We value loyalty, ethics and integrity in our service delivery.
- We respect each other, our company, our customers and our surroundings’.
- We put our knowledge and technology to work to help those who are devoting themselves to our safety and security every day.
- Our aim: keeping our customers’ valuables safe and secure.
- We prioritize on our customers’ needs in all we undertake and develop systems and processes to improve services and exceed their expectations.
- We accommodate and anticipate our customers’ needs and provide reliable solutions to help them succeed.
- We build an environment where our employees feel comfortable participating.
- We are committed to driving results and competing in the market.
- We participate in constructive conflict and value diverse perspectives.
- We find ways to creatively design our processes and improve our performance.
Perimeter Protection Limited as a security service provider, we are committed to upholding the highest of governance and compliance standards everywhere we operate. In upholding exceptional governance and compliance standards, we strive to reach the highest level of honesty and ethical behavior. At PPL, we are guided by the following principles; upholding the law, fairness, integrity, loyalty and confidentiality designed to encourage honest and ethical behavior.
Compliance, Governance and Licensing
We are committed to providing a quality security service, in a safe and healthy working environment. Perimeter Protection Limited operates in a responsible manner that enhances human safety and security while conforming to international law, local laws and respecting human rights. We conduct our business and security operations by managing risks to all of our stakeholders including; our clients, persons working for us and on our behalf.
We do more than talk about compliance; we demonstrate our commitment through the certifications we’ve achieved. In the period of our operations we have earned the following certifications:
- Protective Security Industry Association (PISA), certificate of membership
- Directorate of Industrial Training, certificate of registration
- National Construction Authority, certificate of registration category NCA
- Compliance letter from Ministry of East Africa Community Labour and Social Protection
- Occupational Safety & Health Registration, accorded after relevant inspection by OSH authority
- Kenya Revenue Authority TAX Compliance Certificate
- NSSF Compliance Certificate, accorded after voluntary full inspection annually
- NHIF Compliance Certificate, accorded after voluntary full inspection annually
- Letter from insurers confirming WIBA and Employer’s Liability coverage, so that client is not held responsible for mishap at their premises or property